Hi, I am Michael Rinella,
Welcome to my website!
The information on my website highlights my education and work experience, as well as the capabilities and skill sets I use in web development.
I am a UI/UX professional who is passionate about delivering meaningful and elegant design solutions. I seek to apply user-centered design practices and cutting edge technical implementation, from discovery and concept, to production design, in order to help end users achieve their goals, and product teams achieve their business objectives.
My empathy extends beyond the user and includes collaborating, mentoring and sharing my knowledge within a team.
My responsibilities and qualifications
- Collaborating with stakeholders including Leads, Product Managers and Development Managers to identify, prioritize and implement design and development solutions.
- Advocate UX design processes and work with internal clients to foster healthy working relationships.
- Gathering insights, prototyping concepts and validating solutions with users in order to inform design decisions.
- Conceptualizing and documenting design solutions through an array of deliverables (e.g. sketches, wireframes, workflow diagrams, site maps, prototypes).
- Develop and collaborate in a fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment with cross-functional teams.
- Drive UI consistency and coherency across applications.
- Professional experience presenting UI design concepts and rationale to multidisciplinary teams, business partners and stakeholders.
- Experience with industry standard UX design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision).
- Development methodologies like Agile project management.
- Developing in an enterprise, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- Professional experience working in a highly interactive development team.
- Self-starter, with a proven track record and ability to execute at a high level.
- Professional experience developing web applications using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Stay current with web development and design trends, regularly attend development bootcamps and online courses to expand my knowledge and skill sets.
Thanks for taking the time to message me. I look forwarded to reading your comments or employment inquiries.